- Új pályázatok
- A - K
- Egészségügyi pályázatok
- Esélyegyenlőségi pályázatok
- Fiataloknak szóló pályázatok
- Gazdasági pályázatok
- Idegenforgalmi pályázatok
- Kisebbségeknek szóló pályázatok
- Környezetvédelmi pályázatok
- Közigazgatási pályázatok
- Kulturális pályázatok
- Kutatás, fejlesztés (K+F) pályázatok
- M - Z
- Ágazati OP
- Regionális OP-k
EU snapshots of your life
Határidő: 2012. május 31.
1. Competition entry is free of charge
2. The competition is open to EU residents only
3. Entrants may submit an unlimited number of photos in a digital format only. Photographs may be in colour or black and white.
4. Entries should be submitted by using either the App or the website provided.
5. All competition entries are screened by the Danish EU Presidency before publication in the competition gallery. All entries must be suitable for publication on websites and appropriate for a general audience.
6. The Danish EU Presidency reserves the right to reject any entries (photographs or comments) that contain insults or derogatory attacks on persons or companies, racist or discriminatory content, or calls for violence, terrorism or other criminal actions.
7. The Danish EU Presidency reserves the right to reject any entries (photographs or comments) on the grounds of illegality, infringement of any third party rights, the subject matter being offensive or contrary to standards of taste and decency, or for any other ground that it deems the entry to be inappropriate.
8. The decision of the Danish EU Presidency to accept or reject an entry is final and is no correspondence will be entered into.
Shortlist and prizes
9. The competition takes place from January to May 2012. Entries submitted later than 31 May 2012 will not be accepted. Winners will be selected in June 2012.
10. Winners will be notified by email.
11. Four winners will be awarded with a tablet: the 1) Best rated photo; 2) Most artistic/creative Photo; 3) Best connection between photo and comment; 4) Funniest photo. The last three will be selected by a jury in June 2012. four winners will receive the prize (tablet) by courier.
12. The jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Copyright and responsibilities
14. All entries must be original work. The entrant must be the sole owner of copyright for all photos submitted and must have obtained the permission of any people featured in the entries.
15. Entrants should retain the original digital file/negative for reference; it may be required to prove that it is their own work.
16. In entering the competition, entrants retain full copyright of their images. However, entrants grant the Danish EU Presidency the right to publish and exhibit uploaded photographs. No fee will be payable for this use. There is no guarantee that photographs will be published. Finalists agree to have their names used in any post-competition publicity.
17. By entering photograph(s) in this competition, entrants take full responsibility for publishing their work in a public domain, and the Danish EU Presidency will not be held responsible should any photographs be downloaded and used by a third party for any reason.
18. The Danish EU Presidency takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
19. If you are taking a photograph of anyone under 18, you must ensure that you obtain the written consent of that child’s parent/guardian. Written consent must also be obtained from any individuals aged 18 or above who are identifiable in a photograph. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the necessary consent has been obtained.
20. Entrants under 18 must obtain written permission from a parent/guardian. The Danish EU Presidency reserves the right to seek direct confirmation, oral or written, from the parent/guardian concerned.
21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with either Apple or Facebook. Entrants provide their information to the Danish EU presidency and not to Apple or Facebook. The information provided will only be used to select a winner of the photo competition. Entering the promotion is not conditional upon taking any action on Facebook such as updating a status, posting on a profile or Page or uploading a photo. All entries take place with an Apple or Facebook App as per the Facebook competition rules.
22. The personally identifiable information collected during this competition (such as name, mailing address, email address and any possibly other information) is collected and stored in an appropriate manner and will not be provided to any third party for that party’s independent use.
23. The Danish EU Presidency reserves the right to change the competition rules at their discretion at any time without consent from competition participants.
24. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Win a tablet – and get your picture featured on the poster of the Danish EU presidency 2012.
How to join
- Upload a photo and add a comment
- The photo and comment must concern how the EU plays a role in your everyday life
Get your friends to rate your photo. The top rated photo will win together with three winners selected by a jury of experts.
Tablet computers are awarded to four first prizes
- Best Rated Photo
- Most Artistic/Creative Photo
- Best connection btw. Photo & Comment
- Funniest Photo
Remember to "like”our Facebook page to confirm your entry.
The EU snapshots applications available for iPhone and Android lets you participate directly from your smartphone. Get the app now.
A cookie is a small text message which is typically stored on your computer when using the internet. Data from cookies cannot be used to gather personal information. On snapshots.eu2012.dk cookies are used for several purposes which you can read about below. Cookies are primarily used to improve the user experience on snapshots.eu2012.dk.
Cookies from snapshots.eu2012.dk
Third party cookies